What has been discovered
- Juan Soto has the singular mutant power to channel one particular spirit, an earth elemental from another world referred to as “Chthon”. The alien thoughts from Chthon has impaired Juan’s ability to communicate clearly. When Chthon fully enters into Juan, Juan changes to a crystalline biped.
- Juan Soto recites a lyric from a song just before he changes: “The ends justify my means. All they ever do is delay/ my every attempt to evade/ the end of the world!”
- The “Mage of the Balance” has a book he found that slowly reveals things to him, such as magic spells and pieces of knowledge. He found the book in an empty cave, and gained access to it by defeating a spirit of darkness on the astral plane. Most of the book in unreadable to him.
- A being known referred to as “the devil” has been helping a mutant, who calls him “Demonic Wizard”, to summon demons in an attempt to gather energy to open a gateway to another dimension.
- When the Demonic Wizard almost succeeded and was stopped by high school age mutants, the devil withdrew support, and began supporting an infant.
- Loreli says her grandmother is a god, while it has been revealed that her father is Arthur Baker, a mutant with the ability to live a long time at the expense of bad luck in any area that he spends time in.
- Loreli’s mutant abilities (Healing and Ring of positive energy) irritate the Demonic Wizard more than the more effective abilities of other mutants.
- A spirit haunting an office building encourages the PCs to follow it instead of “the master of puppets” who “doesn’t care whether you live or die”.
Welcome to your wiki!
This is your wiki Main Page. It serves as a starting point for your wiki. From here you can begin organizing your campaign!
To get you started, here are some examples of what you can do with the wiki. To see how these work, click on the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom and just start playing around. Don’t worry, you won’t break anything.
Creating a new page
To create a new page, just make a name and surround it with double square brackets like so: A New Page. When you save the page, the link will show up and you can click on it to create the new page.
Linking to existing pages
To link to existing pages, use the same double square brackets. For example, here’s a link to this page: Main Page
Linking to a page with different text
If you don’t want to use the page’s name as the link text, you can specify your own text by placing a vertical bar | and the link text in the link like so: Linking with different text
Linking to characters
For PCs and NPCs in your campaign, the easiest thing is to use the PC/NPC Link Lookup in the sidebar to the right. It’s quite handy! Otherwise, the links behave much like a wiki link, just with a colon at the start.
HTML and Textile
To style things how you want, you can use either HTML (with some restrictions) or a simple formatting language called Textile. It’s up to you, but Textile is pretty easy, while simultaneously allowing for lots of customization.